Introduction



         My name is Abukar Bashir. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I did all my schooling there from beginning to end. I'm currently an English teacher Naval Saudi Forces Schools in Saudi Arabia. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Applied Linguistics from Georgia State University. 

         From beginning of time, I had a deep passion for teaching. I fell in love with teaching even more when I met my mentor, Ms. Owens. She was my Literature teacher and I absolutely loved her. I loved the way she taught, the way she advised, and the way she lived her life. She was very good at her craft, and I knew that is what I inspired to be one day. 

        After graduating from high school, I decided to take a break and get my head straight. I decided to go back to school to pursue my career in 2013. I started searching where I wanted to teach at first, then I decided Saudi Arabia would be a good fit. That's where I been for the last 5 years of my life, and I absolutely love the place. 
 
           









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1 BLOG

WEEK 3 BLOG